Etiqueta: camisetas futbol replicas 2018
Dejan Lovren of Croatia and Luka Modric of Croatia celebrate following their sides victory in the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia Quarter Final match…
The game of Rugby, has had its rules changed and evolved so many times through out the years that it now is very different from what it started out as but if you do decide to come out and ever watch a game of Rugby you will be wondering what the hell is going on…so here are the basics of Rugby.
Rugby is a game played in 2, 40 minute halves, with a 10 minute halftime break. Each team has 15 players and is allowed 7 substitutes. The positions are as follows:
* 2 Props
* 2 Lockers
* 2 Flankers
* 8th Man
* 2 Side Wings
* 2 Centers
The field that rugby is played on is called the Pitch. It is a grassy field 70 meters wide by 100 meters long and separated equally into two equal halves by a white line.
Scoring is done in one of 5 ways.
When a player touches the ball to the ground in the opponents in-goal area his team is awarded 5 points.
* Penalty Try
A player can attempt a penalty when a player would have scored a Try but was stopped by an opponents penalty. This is worth 5 points.
* Conversion Goal
Conversion goal is attempted after a team scores a Try, a conversion goal is worth 2 points.
Whenever a penalty is called the team who the penalty was called on gets to try for a penalty kick. If the kick is made that team gets 3 points.
* Dropped Goal
A dropped goal is when a players runs the ball back after a drop kick during the games general play.
General Game Play
Just like in American Football rugby starts off with kick off which is referred to as a drop kick.
Unlike American football however, their are no downs, no 10 yards to get, the game is continuous. The play does not stop when the ball hits the ground it is fair game. passing is allowed but it must either be done laterally or backwards, forward passing is not allowed. However any player may kick the ball at any time, and once the ball has been kicked it is up for grabs from either side. players often use this method to get the ball down field to team mates. Players may also run the ball until 1 of 2 things happen either they are tackled or they step out of bounds.
When a player steps out of bounds it is brought back into play by a method called “line out”, both teams line up 1 meter from each other in parallel lines and a player from the side that didn’t put the ball out of play throws it in a straight line between the two teams.
When a player is tackled the other method of bringing the ball back into play is called “scrum”, this is done by each team forming a tunnel and the ball is placed in between them, each side must battle for the ball against the other teams line until a player is able to push the ball backwards with his feet to his teammates behind him in the “tunnel”. If you’ve been thinking this sounds a lot like American football, well it is, it was the forerunner to the American Football’s “line of scrimmage”.
And thats it, the basics of rugby, so go out there and play!!
His full name is Juan Román Riquelme. He was born June 24, 1978 in San Fernando, Buenos Aires, an impoverished providence of Buenos Aires Argentina to a family of ten. He is an Argentine soccer player who now plays for Boca Juniors of the Argentine Primera División, and his position on the field is as an attacking midfielder.
In 1995 Riquelme began playing professional football with the Boca Juniors and seven seasons enjoyed with the club prior to being traded to Barcelona. Following a short and not successful stay with them, he moved to Villarreal, and became superstar there, winning a lot of honors. Presently Riquelme continues to play at both the national and international level, and lately won the MVP award at the Copa Libertados.
A longtime Argentine international, Riquelme is best acknowledged for his spells with Boca Juniors and Villarreal. A playmaker, his major assets are his passing and setting the tempo of play.
It was Boca Juniors the club that had it as foremost character, in those that reached three times the Argentinean championship, to be champion of the Cup Libertadores of America in two opportunities, and champion of the Intercontinental Cup of soccer, in the year 2000.
Juan Román Riquelme is considered as a talented player with outstanding field vision. As of 2005, Riquelme is frequently noted as the key factor in Villareal’s explosive 2005 campaign.
Some of honours he received as log as his career are:
2004 UEFA Intertoto Cup (Villarreal CF)
2001 Copa Libertadores (Boca J.)
2000 Argentine Apertura Championship (Boca J.)
2000 Intercontinental Cup (Boca J.)
2000 Copa Libertadores (Boca J.)
1999 Argentine Clausura Championship (Boca J.)
1998 Argentine Apertura Championship (Boca J.)
1997 FIFA’s Football World Youth Championship (under-20)
As concerned as some of his individual honors are Player of the Year of Argentina (2000, 2001, 2008) and Copa Libertadore’s Most Valuable Player in 2007.
UEFA U-19 championship semi-finals (8 photos)
Germany 4-0 Austria
Portugal 0-0 Serbia pens 4-3
Football is increasing its popularity all over the world. Fans had dominated the web and the football arena by storm. The football fever is contagious. The fever went on for months even days till the final matches, which is every 4 years and in different locations all over the world.
Asia, North and South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa had all participated in the much awaited FIFA World Cup. Countries and teams prepare for the momentous event where they will defend their country and win the prize.
Season after season, fans and enthusiasts are attentive, online and offline for the matches’ games’ misses and hits. They are so focused on each teams round-off, scores, statistics, and football predictions. Watch channel after channels for the best scores and soccer predictions in order to place their bets on the most favorable team or their most favorite team.
Placing football bets can be confusing and requires a lot of research and background. You need to be at least familiar with the team’s history and the players’ current stats. Researching your team and your team’s opponents are crucial. Any information is important before placing your bet.
Here are some relevant football betting tips that you may think about before you place your bets on any of the teams:
- Fitness. Players, key players or not, must be in their best shape. At any sports, there is a risk of injury. Oftentimes, players who were previously injured do not play as well as they used to before the injury. So you might want to think about the player and the team you are betting on.
- Venue. Homegrown teams are more comfortable in their own field. Find out where the next game is and the teams participating. If the venue is neither of the teams’ location, then odds are even. It could probably be difficult to take notes of any football predictions if the teams play on neither of their field.
- Statistics. How many times did the team win within the past few years? What was their highest goal? Who are the key players? How many goals did each key player achieved?
- Key players. If you have a favorite team, you definitely have a favorite player. Admit it or not, you want to find out the most valuable information on your player. You sometimes focus and monitor their improvements, scores, mishaps and successes.
- Coaches. The success of a team often lay on the hands of their coach. Another statistic you might want to look into. The coaches approach to the game and its players are as important as the players themselves. You may have heard all the players’ speeches, thanking their coach first and foremost. They inspire the players to do well. If the coach had led its team into its success, chances are, they will still succeed.
- The competitors. You do not only need to know what your favorite teams’ stats are. If that is crucial, the competitor’s stats are also important. Who would not want to know anything about their opponents? Research the opponent’s stat too. Know the players, the coach and other relevant components.
- Brokers or booking agents. Like in financial planning, there is also a broker. They hold all the keys to your team and other team’s information. These brokers have researched and have been able to accurately give football predictions and football tips before placing bets. You might want to keep an eye and open ears to them.
Being a fan is fun. You do not need to play to enjoy the game. Betting sure is part of it. Betting still includes relevant information and informed decision in order to get the most of your bets. So gather as much information and place your bet in your, the best and the favorite, team.
It’s a very tight affair in Group F 👀
Who will win the 2018 FIFA World Cup?